Good luck on your exams! Make sure to take time to check out the de-stress events happening at the library.
- De-stress events — Check yourself in at the Library all week for free events to help manage any exam stress! Puzzles, games, crafts and snacks are all included! — Library, Dec. 4-15. Check schedule for event details.
- National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women — Everyone is welcome to attend this day of remembrance. We will open with a Memorial Ceremony in honour of the fourteen women murdered on Dec. 6, 1989, at L’Ecole Polytechnique, and the many Indigenous women who have been murdered or gone missing across our country. — Library building (CSU lounge) on Monday, Dec. 4 at 11:30 a.m.
- Fall Exam period — The Fall 2017 exam period extends from Dec. 6-15, including Saturday, Dec. 9, 2017. View the latest exam schedule. For further details, please view the complete Academic Schedule.
- Understanding Student Loan Repayment — Are you graduating this year? It’s time to start thinking about repaying your student loans. This workshop will outline what you need to know about student loan repayment after you finish your studies, including details about how you can make student loan repayment more affordable and manageable. — Cedar building (CE140) on Tuesday, Dec. 5 at 11:45 a.m.
- CSU Used Book Consignment begins — Bring in your used books from previous semesters. If they sell, you get money for them. If they don’t, you get the books back. YAY for money in your pockets! — Library building (CSU lounge), starts Wednesday, Dec. 6 at 9:30 a.m.
Submitted by Communications & Marketing