The countdown to the holidays has begun! Join us for some fun activities (puppies!!!!) to take your mind off of stress and embrace the spirit of season. If you’re planning for upcoming semesters, there are four different program meetings and info sessions to check out this week to help new students choose a program that’s right for them.
- Twelve Days of De-stress at Cap U Library — Try out a new relaxation activity each day! The CapU Library has created The Twelve Days of De-stress to support students during exam time by providing short, mini activities and the chance to take a quick break and re-charge. Events throughout; November 28 – December 9 Main Floor of the Library.
- CSU De-stress activities — More ways to relieve any exam stress! Art time, therapy dogs and more! Check out the CSU’s calendar for details! Monday, November 28 – Thursday, December 1
- Student Success Workshops — The Counselling Services and Learning Skills Services, offer a number of free workshops designed to provide students with the skills and tools they need to achieve both personal and academic success. Upcoming workshop:
- Mindfulness Meditation – Thursday, December 1
- Last Day of Classes for Fall 2016 — Friday, December 2. For further details, please view the complete Academic Schedule.
- Program information meeting & open houses — Want to learn more about programs at Cap? Attend one of the many open houses, general info nights and program information meetings offered throughout the year! Upcoming sessions:
- School of Business Info Night – Monday, November 28
- Health Care Assistant info meeting – Wednesday, November 30
- Global Stewardship Info Session – Wednesday, November 30
- Tourism Management & Outdoor Recreation Info night – Thursday, December 1
- Drop-in Fitness Classes — Have you had a chance to check out the Sportsplex yet? Join us at one of the many fitness classes offered each week. Drop-in’s are welcome!
- A Choral Fiesta! Featuring the Capilano University Festival Chorus and Capilano University Singers and conducted by Lars Kaario. The poignant and lyrical Spanish-flavoured mass Misa Criolla by Ramirez and the colourful, potent Romancero Gitano with text by Lorca brilliantly set to music by Castelnuovo-Tedesco. Olé! Saturday, December 3 to Sunday, December 4 The Blueshore at Cap
Submitted by Communications & Marketing