Give yourself a pat on the back — the spring term is almost over! Attend lectures, de-stress at the library and enjoy a well-deserved break to round out the term.
- Capilano Universe Series: Dr. Leonard George — The Medium’s Apprentice: A Psychologist Probes the Paranormal. In every age and culture, people have had experiences that mystified them. Can the science of psychology provide insights into these mysteries? In this presentation, Dr. George will share some of his adventures in Anomalistic Psychology, from working in a parapsychology lab and investigating hauntings to hunting for elves in Iceland to being trained as a Spiritualist medium. Tuesday, April 11, North Vancouver District Public Library: Parkgate Branch
- Public Presentation of the $10 A Day Childcare Plan — The Coalition of Childcare Advocates of BC, together with the Early Childhood Educators of BC, has designed a plan for affordable and accessible childcare for all. The Plan has drawn attention all across Canada. Come hear details and ask questions! Tuesday, April 11, The BlueShore at Cap
- Program information meeting & open houses — Want to learn more about programs at Cap? Attend one of the many open houses, general info nights and program information meetings offered throughout the year! Upcoming sessions:
- Capilano University Library’s Keep Calm Event — Exams are coming up, so take some time to de-stress at the library:
- Keep Calm and Drink Tea / Shoot Hoops — Tea sponsored by the Student Experience Fund. Wednesday, April 12, 10 a.m.
- Keep Calm and Plant a Seed — Learn about and plant herb and vegetable seeds at a planting station near the Library entrance. Info handouts provided by EarthWorks and Sustainability. Thursday, April 13.
- Last Day of Classes for Spring 2017 — Note: Some courses/programs continue until the last day of the examination period. Consult your program area for further information. For further details, please view the complete Academic Schedule.
- University Closed for Easter – Happy Easter! Note: Please check the Capilano University Library website for hours of operation. Friday, April 14 – Monday, April 17
Submitted by Communications & Marketing